Dive Show NEC 30/31 October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just discovered I'm in bloody scotland for the show! :( oh well, my local dive shop is having a event in november where loads of companies are coming down to show off their new stuff, that should be good enough..........

Too bad Jamie

I would prefer to be in Scotland too, but alas, I have to exhibit at the show.

Shell-suited grockel: "How much does it cost to go to Bikini Atoll, then, mate?"
My good self: "Approximately £3500"
Blinged-up peasant: "£3500? You taking the pi$$? I can go the Red Sea for 2 months for that."
My well-restrainedness: "Off you trot, then"

Repeat every 20 minutes for the duration of the weekend!

So, wanna take my place?!

Scuba Jim:
Too bad Jamie

Shell-suited grockel: "How much does it cost to go to Bikini Atoll, then, mate?"
Blinged-up peasant: "£3500? You taking the pi$$? I can go the Red Sea for 2 months for that."

I suppose £3500 is a small price to pay to be iradiated and come back with a GLOWING tan :D

Scuba Jim:
And an extra pair of ears!

ROTFLMAO :death2:

:wave-smil

Scuba Jim:
This is a tragedy, Abby. I shall have to wait until the Excel show, then (if you come to that!). I shall pine for you (and Belushi, of course!) in the meantime!

Jim

I know its a shame - especially as I've just got back from Egypt and lost 1/2 my dive gear in one way or another!!! (Most over the side of boats!!!).

Unfortunately, I have doubts we'll even make it to Excel, as plans for moving to Egypt at going full steam ahead and chances are we won't be in the country much longer!!!

Oh well - maybe we'll make a special trip back for the show!!!

Scuba Jim:
Too bad Jamie

Fun, fun! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom