Dive shops Vancouver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be visiting Vancouver next week, and am looking to buy some dive gear. Could you recommend a dive shop that stocks Beuchat, Dive Rite, and /or Suunto. My hopes are not high, but if there is such a place, I would like to look in while I'm there. Thanks.

Here's a few too look at, I don't have much experience buying in Vancouver. I live on Vancouver Island and try to buy as close to home as I can.
You will probably like a break and cooler temperature...from what I see there..."it's drier then a dead dingoes donger"....sorry my half-assed Aussie dialect doesn't come out in type:wink:

Good luck and enjoy your trip!
U/O

Langley Diving Inc.
#900-6339 200th St., Langley, BC, Canada, V2Y 1A2
Langley Diving

Rowands Reef Scuba Shop
1512 Duranleau Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6H 3S4
Welcome To Rowands Reef Scuba Shop

Dive & Sea Sports
825 McBride Blvd #2825, New Westminster, BC, Canada, V3L 5B5
Dive and Sea Sports

The Great Pacific Diving Co
1236 Marine Street, N. Vancouver, BC, Canada, V7P 1T2
The Great Pacific Diving Company Welcomes You!

LOL you posted while I was typing,

Here's a few too look at, I don't have much experience buying in Vancouver. I live on Vancouver Island and try to buy as close to home as I can.
You will probably like a break and cooler temperature...from what I see there..."it's drier then a dead dingoes donger"....sorry my half-assed Aussie dialect doesn't come out in type:wink:

Good luck and enjoy your trip!
U/O

Langley Diving Inc.
#900-6339 200th St., Langley, BC, Canada, V2Y 1A2
Langley Diving

Rowands Reef Scuba Shop
1512 Duranleau Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6H 3S4
Welcome To Rowands Reef Scuba Shop

Dive & Sea Sports
825 McBride Blvd #2825, New Westminster, BC, Canada, V3L 5B5
Dive and Sea Sports

Be careful, he will think we are the typical polite Canucks.

U/O

The three shops I use are:

Ocean Quest Ocean Quest Dive Centre - Dive Vancouver! Learn to Dive with Vancouver's most Accredited PADI Dive Centre!

A Whites dealer so a great place to get a drysuit. This is the shop I buy most of my stuff from. Very good instructors.

IDC Scuba Diving in Vancouver, BC Canada

Probably the most stuff in stock in town

The Edge Edge Diving Centre

Fairly new shop in North Vancouver they stock some things others don't i.e. I believe they have a KISS rebreather and the bits required to dive it. They were the only shop that had an aluminum backplate in stock when I needed one.

GPD is NOT in North Vancouver anymore - That show closed down a couple of years ago.

The three shops I use are:

The Edge Edge Diving Centre

Fairly new shop in North Vancouver they stock some things others don't i.e. I believe they have a KISS rebreather and the bits required to dive it. They were the only shop that had an aluminum backplate in stock when I needed one.

I second the Edge - My favourite shop by far. They do carry Suunto.
They are also a Whites' Dealer - The Fusion is a great!! :)
I got my KISS rebreather there too - I know at least 2 of teh staff dive KISS's and several customers are on CCR too.

Good luck.

Thanks for the prompt responses, I will be sure to check them out next week.
Cheers
JB

GPD is NOT in North Vancouver anymore - That show closed down a couple of years ago.

I second the Edge - My favourite shop by far. They do carry Suunto.
They are also a Whites' Dealer - The Fusion is a great!! :)
I got my KISS rebreather there too - I know at least 2 of teh staff dive KISS's and several customers are on CCR too.

Good luck.

Yeah but if he went to GPDs past location he could probably look across the road and see the Edge sign.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom