Dive Shops - South Houston to Galveston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa,

Might contact your fellow club member, Dennis Camp. He owns WW Diving in Humble. They have huge inventory in the store and a pool to let you try it out. Also there is a new Gander Mountain located on the way up to WW. They have large assortment of sporting goods including scuba. Sea Sports on Westheimer also has a good variety.

Regards,

Ditto WW Diving. Dennis keeps alot of stock in that little space!

At the other end....we noticed a new Gander Mountain being built just of I-45S and Hwy 6. I doubt they'll have the scuba department the one in Spring has but they might caryy some 'water related' stuff.

I used WW, Sea Sports in Houston and The Woodlands I also like Gigglin Marlin they have a cool club package that gives u free fills cheap annuals and some other things. They use the pond down in Alvin alot. still havnt made it there

I shop at the shop "on the Northbound" side. That is Divers Paradise (DP). The "Southbound" side is Sport Divers.
DP does not carry any rash guards. Just regular skins. They do close at 6:00 but they are open on sat. and during the summer on Sun from 11-2. They will also stay late during the week if you call and say you are actually on the road coming but have not arrived yet. Though they may not be able to do this right now since the regular guy is out sick and the instructors are filling in at the shop.

Sport Diver's is open to 7 M-F, until 5 on Sat. Frequently we are there late so it doesn't hurt to call. If you are on your way - soemone will generally wait too.
Check out our website -www.sportdivers.com. It should be updated this week.
Michelle

jmichelle:
Sport Diver's is open to 7 M-F, until 5 on Sat. Frequently we are there late so it doesn't hurt to call. If you are on your way - soemone will generally wait too.
Check out our website -www.sportdivers.com. It should be updated this week.
Michelle

(edited out original response.... I got the locations mixed up)

OK, so if Sport Divers is on the southbound side, than you are the shop that I rented gear from and bought my weights and belt from.

Back
Top Bottom