Dive shops on Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was waiting for Dasa or Edo to respond here before I put in my two sense. I went to Phuket in May and wanted to follow my dream to Scuba Dive and I was lucky to meet a guy named Edo who spent a lot of time teaching me to dive. It was a lot of fun diving and meeting his friends in the industry. He is absolutely without question a great instructor and diver and very fun to be around I fell in love with what was down below the surface and decided I wanted more, When I got back to San Francisco my ADOW card was there waiting for me and I wanted more so I did my Rescue Cert. in the cold monterey bay from a long time course director who told me that he was very impressed on my skills for having less than 20 dives. I owe my great start to Edo and Dasa and have decided to come back to Phuket this January and do Divemaster internship with Love Diving and maybe further. I am very excited to get out of the office, into the sun and hang out with great people for a few months. I love you all!! On an ending note you wanted an honest answer you got one and you can't ask for more than that and I would of taken these comments here as stirring up Drama and an attempt to smear one's reputation. Only losers and unsuccessful people devalue and put there energy in this manor.

I have to agree, but if wronged I can understand the emotion. Phrasing it a little calmer would be more appropriate....

Imo nothing wrong with a bit of fire from Dasa.
The accusations are quite nasty and apparently unjustified.

Back
Top Bottom