Dive Shops and Guides in Vancouver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingjd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone recommend a dive shop or guide to introduce an experienced diver to BC diving? I will be in Vancouver on a business trip in June and may be able to sneak in a day or two of diving on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I will have to fly back to Michigan on Sunday, so I will not be able to dive on Sunday. I will not have a buddy with me on the trip. I own a dry suit and have used it in the Great Lakes and a midwest quarry, but have never used it in salt water. I have never been diving on the west coast or in any other cold salt water environment. I have heard great things about BC diving and would like to get a proper introduction to it. Because I am without a buddy and need an introduction to BC diving, I am prepared to pay for a guide or instructor. I could go for either boat diving or shore diving. I plan to bring my own gear, so I am not looking for rental gear, other than tanks and weights. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Divingjd, check you PM, I would be happy to play tour guide for free

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom