Dive Shop web sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark_J

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Tell us which Dive Shop you think has the best overall web site (looks and functionality) and let us know why you think it's the best. Let's not include strictly eCommerce sites like ScubaMart but actual Dive shops that have physical shop locations open to the public. The Dive Shops can be located anywhere in the world!

Personally, I think the website isn't anywhere near as important as the shop itself- the teaching and selling practices. A great dive shop will have great instruction and great advice (for best gear vs. most profit). I :heart: my dive shop but the website leaves a lot to be desired- the Contact Us feature is nice but I usually just email the Dive Guy direct.
Dive Guy Scuba

I agree that the shop is more important than the web site may be. With so much competition out there a good web site can certainly help a Dive Shop increase their market share.

Hard not to put in a plug for my LDS:

http://www.diversdescent.com/

Great shop...great site lot's of stuff to see (check the photo's section, and the dive reports) And great people to dive with!

Back
Top Bottom