Dive shop recommendations for Isla Mujeres

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D
Not an advertisement, just a very good recommendations. Enjoy your diving, we will be there April 1.. I will give them a call.
THank You

We are staying at Avalon Reef Club. It is at the North end of the Island, and it has a beach. You can stay there either as an all inclusive or room only. Just of $1000.00 dollars for 9 days all inclusive. This is traveling just outside of the high season.
That is when we find the better deals on hotels.

Enjoy your trip if and when you go.

Have fun.

Beshore 65

The island is very cheap to stay at. we stayed in a Palapa house ($300 US for a week )near the center of the island. Its so small there everything is close. the beach is wonderful and waist high water youcan go 100 yards out and see the bottom. its the same sand as alot of other beaches and far cheaper. Be sure to eat a few meals at Rolondi's I think its called and there is a french restuarant right by the beach. and a german couple who own a cafe there and make a great breakfast. Oh, and rent a scooter and hagle for a price for all week, they are great to get around on. there is one place that has a few beach houses, but I can't remember whats its called atm. starts with an N ??? If you are older and just want to hang out and do a bit of diving and relaxing, this place cannot be beat for the price. I would go back but I live in Ft Myers, FL now and the keys are only a few hrs away.

Thanks for the reccomendiation. for what diving we did do is was nice and relaxed . Didn't fell like a cattle run like most companies. We will dive with him again.

I have dove with both Mundaca and Coral.
Mundaco was a fiasco from the get go................... first they made us wait, and wait and wait, then they gave us RECYCLED marine park bands (they saved $2 each) the dive boat was small and had nothing, not even water!!!!! We did not do the 2nd scheduled dive as we were so thirsty, we needed a drink.
The next day I found Coral. They were friendly,organized and knew where the sites were!!! a reall class act.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom