Dive Shop Manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Line Hicks

Registered
Reaction score
FULL-TIME DIVE SHOP MANAGER position open at Vortex Springs Dive shop in Florida.

No short-term applicants please.

Must have: *Strong organizational skills. *Strong communication skills.*Scuba diving experience. *Strong people skills.

Desired: Dive shop management experience.

DO NOT APPLY if you do not have scuba diving experience.

Join the owner in running this thriving business!
Please call 850-225-0038 today. You will be asked to email a resume.

I am very interested in this. One problem. I am currently teaching English in Taiwan. Has this position been filled yet? For a competitive salary I will move back to the USA. I have always liked FL as I am from SC and took several trips there to visit the fishes.

I have a PADI Dive master certification, BA in management, and 15 years diving experience. Also worked in diving instruction and in shop. Background in electrical and construction (help on the property management)

Last activity is August 9th. Post says call.

I don't think you will get a response by posting here. :rolleyes:

Now see, you would have past the first test to gain employment if you were applying. Never 'mis-underestimate' the power of reading (and following instructions).

i have run a dive shop in san diego, and did dci dive connection inc. call rich sillampa at get wet scuba or dci or even san diego adventures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom