Dive Shop in Woodland Hills, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bulldog88

New
Reaction score
Has anyone been by the dive shop between Fallbrook and Shoup off the 101 Channel Islands Scuba? It has opened in that space and it is really done well. I was driving by the other day and saw a giant dive flag outside, so I stopped. I spoke with the owner and the place looked amazing, I remember what it used to look like. He seemed like a knowlegable guy and very down to earth, hard to find in scuba these days. They are going to fill Trimix and be a tec shop as well as recreational. If you get a chance stop by, I think this is going to be a fantastic dive shop. Let me know what you've heard or if anyone knows who these guys are....I need a GOOD shop!

No, just a newer diver and get tired of getting the run around at other places. There aren't too many shops available in the valley, so I was just trying to get some advice and if anyone knew these guys. Where do you guys go and who do you suggest then?

Then welcome to the board!!!

Hollywood divers is going to be your best option around the Valley.

Then welcome to the board!!!

Hollywood divers is going to be your best option around the Valley.

I like Hollywood divers too. The store is very cool. Helped me rig a pony bottle and sold me a new computer. So many tech toys in that store.

Myself and and a few others that I personally know had some pretty terrible experiences with the previous owner of Channel Islands Scuba who perished in an ice diving accident. I swore that I would never go back to that store. Once Chris took it over, revamped the store and staff I decided to give him a chance with hope that everything would be different there, it was. I've been going there ever since and will continue to do business with Chris. He's given me great prices and really good service. I wish him the best with the new store, hopefully I'll make it out there soon.

Billy

Last edited:
Billy told me about Scubaboard and this thread, I am the owner of Channel Islands Scuba and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support and kind words. This is my first post and I wanted to thank Bulldog88 for getting this one going on my behalf, what a surprise the word is getting out already. I know the guys at Hollywood Divers and they are a great group, so if you are supporting them by all means continue. I just want to say without getting too much of a "plug" that we are changing the service standard in Woodland Hills. The opportunity presented itself when the previous shop went out of business and I am looking forward to the chanllenge of getting the customers back in the store. We do everything from Open Water to Technical diving and rebreathers, so if you have a chance stop by and say hello. We do all service in-house and 1 week is our standard turnaround. So thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself and I hope to see some of you in the near future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom