Dive Shop in Clermont

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divedude1962

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Clermont, Florida (Just left of center on the penn
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey folks, I'm not sure how many dive shops are left, I know I've heard of a few that have (no pun intended) gone under.
But in Clermont we've still got South Lake Divers.
If you haven't been there, check it out. Scubapro is their main line, they do NITOX and air fills as well as gear service.
No, I don't work there, just trying to make sure we all know where we can get our support.

Shops are closing, that's why we need to support our local shops. I try to use shops wherever I am, but more and more are going away, so we need to find the ones we like and support them.

Divers Direct in Orlando closed... :(

I was blown away when I drove 40 minutes to get there the other day and found the windows all covered.

I was seriously bummed!!

Does anyone know where the staff went?

The Clermont dive shop is a good one...Debbie does a great job running it and has always been able to help me out whenever I had any questions. I go to school out of state, but I'm looking forward to going on some trips with the Sherrod's in the future...they are definitely great folks.

As for diver's supply in Orlando, my dad was over there just before they closed and from what he told me, they liquidated their gear at Gander Mountain and moved the remaining stuff from their store in Orlando down to the store in West Palm Beach...not really sure what happened to their staff...they were definitely a good bunch of people and I really enjoyed going to that store.

Last edited:
HAHAHA wow a lot has changed about South Lake Divers since this last post. There still there but they have moved. a few blocks away to sunnyside plaza 1/4 mine west on 50.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom