dive saturday anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now, if you either of you two clowns were hot and female (THATS "AND", NOT "OR") it would be a different kettle of fish...

*I'm* just sayin... :D

If I were hot and female I'd be divin a lot more expensive dive gear.
As it is, I have to shop at Popeyes :depressed:

Well I spoke with my neighbor (whose cabin the dive site access is at) and Sunday I can have a key to the gate.

The road is not *that* bad, just two spots where it gets too steep for 2wd cars... and since my friend has to maintain said road personally and by hand, spinning tires tend not to be on the polite order of business. Whomever is wanting to come please pm me and I will send you a google earth link. I am not too keen to put the link in open channel

T

ook... okk.. enough of this craigslist casual encounters posting.

Where we headed?

Doesn't anyone have a helicopter?

For those of us without helicopter or 4wd, would anyone care to try Lighthouse Park? I've never done it and I understand it's a bit of a hike but I have nothing to do and all day to get it done. Anyone with experience have some advice?

Hey peeps! This is Turbo! Ocean Quest is hosting a boat dive on Sat Dec 18th at Skook Narrows for $99 with Porpoise Charters. I would love to go but don't have a buddy yet. Is anyone available and interested?

Sabrina

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom