Dive San Diego on Sat Oct.15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nilsdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just found out I am going to be in San Diego for work this Thursday and Friday. Don't know that I can dive during the week nights but I plan to stay and dive on Saturday. Anyone want to buddy up for a few dives? Either shore dives or boat dives are fine with me. I would perfer morning dives as I will be driving back to San Luis Obispo that afternoon/evening.

I know this isn't San Diego, but we are going to dive Malaga Cove, Palos Verdes Sat. morning. We will meet there at 7:00-8:00am. You are invited to join us, if you can't find anyone to dive with in SD.
Thanks, Rick

Thanks for the invite Rickster but Palos Verdes is a little father then I want to dive that early in the morning.

What time Saterday morning? We can go to the shores, but with the viz lately, we may have to drop to a 100 to get some viz..........I'll be diving a HP120.

i want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill dive the canyon this weekend i dont know about 100 ft though?? That bad huh??

nice dive

Back
Top Bottom