Closed Dive Rite Voyager BCD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JW59

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is a lightly used Dive Rite Voyager BCD. It has under 50 dives on it and is in excellent shape. This BCD is perfect for the warm water / traveling diver as it has more than enough lift for this type of diving. This is an integrated wing/soft backplate which makes it perfect for packing in a carry-on bag with your reg and mask. I accept PayPal and will ship to a CONUS address at cost. The buyer may have 3 days to inspect the BCD and return it for a full refund if it's not as advertised. DM me for additional photos or info.
$200 gets you into a superb BCD!

Attachments

• IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 71
great bcd. i have one. love it. you might wanna put a price though. :)

Are you sure you have the product name correct?

Dive Rite makes a Voyager wing...your pictures look like their TravelPac BCD.

-Z

Are you sure you have the product name correct?

Dive Rite makes a Voyager wing...your picture looks like their TravelPac BCD.

-Z
That's certainly possible but if you look at the first photo carefully in the lower left corner you'll see that it says "Voyager Pac". Perhaps I've misquoted the model? It's not a separate wing/backplate.

Reactions: Zef
That's certainly possible but if you look at the first photo carefully in the lower left corner you'll see that it says "Voyager Pac". Perhaps I've misquoted the model? It's not a separate wing/backplate.

I believe.

Perhaps the VoyagerPac has/had a higher lift capacity than the TravelPac, similar to their Travel and Voyager wings.

Dive Rite makes great stuff and your price is actually really good considering they have reintroduced this as the Dive Rite Hydro Lite BCD which currently sells for @ $620.

The person who buys yours will be getting a great deal at $200.

-Z

Perhaps. I bought it from Dive Gear Express a few years ago. I think it's a pretty good deal for anyone looking for a lightweight, high-quality bcd.

I believe.

Perhaps the VoyagerPac has/had a higher lift capacity than the TravelPac, similar to their Travel and Voyager wings.

Dive Rite makes great stuff and your price is actually really good considering they have reintroduced this as the Dive Rite Hydro Lite BCD which currently sells for @ $620.

The person who buys yours will be getting a great deal at $200.

-Z
they made two versions. both the same but different lift. you are correct that the voyageur wing is the one with more lift. at some point they stopped making the voyageur bcd version i assume to try and focus on selling the bp/w version instead.

That's all very helpful. I couldn't find the original info from DGX so I had to "wing" it a bit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom