Dive Rite Venture wing LOOK!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sik_Z33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Dive Rite Venture wing for sale. The wing is gently used but in great condition and still looks new (less then 25 dives). It's a nice tough wing and provides good lift but it doesn't suit my needs right now so it has to go to fund my new setup. The wing is unique because it features a trapezoid shape that provides lift around your hips which is really helpful when trying to stay horizontal especially if your tall like me.

Wing Specs/ features
- 45 lb lift
- 16" rapid full dump exhaust hose
- 360 design
- Trapezoid design

Manufacturers Description

Our Venture Wing has always been a donut-style wing and now with a new line of donut wings launching, we decided to rename it to reflect its design. Ideal for diving heavier single tanks with a hard backplate, the Venture Wing has 45 pounds/20 kgs of lift and can accommodate up to one 95 ft3/15 L single tank or is often used with rebreathers. The trapezoid-shape gives divers lift around the hips where it is needed to achieve horizontal trim underwater. Streamlined side panels expand to maximize lift capacity, yet keep a sleek, trim profile reducing drag in the water. Tough, ballistic nylon outer bag protects the wing from tears and abrasion. The 15-mil urethane bladder is abrasion resistant, chemical resistant and resists the growth of microorganisms.

IMG_3964.JPG

Wing Inflated

canvas4.png

Venture 360

canvas3.png

Rapid Pull dump

I'm asking $150 including shipping and paypal fees

Thanks for looking!

I might be wrong, but I believe the only Venture wings that had 40+ lbs of lift were the Venture EXP. I believe the Venture 360 is more like the classic Venture Wing which is more ~30 lbs of lift. But like i said, i could be wrong...

No the original venture wings had 45 lbs of lift (venture and venture 360). In the new version dive rite dropped the lift from 45 to 40 lbs for the venture exp wing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom