DIVE RITE Tech-Tour, 20-21 Sept '08 (Terrell TX)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:confused: I am so confused by the last post I just have to ask what you mean? The Bay Area Divers have a flea market right? Did Dive Rite agree to do the event before they set up the tech tour and then cancel on BAD or are you saying Dive Rite should have realized the weekend and not planned one then because BAD has 65% of the diving population of Texas? Why do you have to drive back and forth? Dive Rite has several events throughout the state and if I am not mistaken they just had one at Mammoth Lake and at Lake Travis within the past 6 months. I am pretty sure I asked this last year or the year before as to why BAD does not post something on Scubaboard about their event. I always forget about it until the last minute or after the event is already over.

BAD event postponed by IKE - No current date given.
So I'll see everyone at Terrell on Saturday. May or may not dive based on viz or floaties - but will get to see the new toys anyhow.

I met with many interesting people this past weekend, it was tough keeping everyone's name straight. Did you come by?

The CSSP Tech-Tour was a terrific success, by the way. We're looking at expanding our schedule even more next year, so 'stay tuned' (as they say). Our website (SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc) will be announcing the dates/locations as we get them nailed-down. Talk to your LDS about hosting an event, it's you that benefits!

And if any of you weren't there this weekend, I'd be curious to know why. How can you NOT turn down a free chance to dive some of the coolest gear out there? PM me or ronc@diverite.com and let me hear your suggestions, we're working hard to make this for YOU.

Thanks!
Ron

Sounded like it was a good event, talked to a few people today that where their and all said it was a blast, and that rebreather diving was very cool. Unfortunately I got held up and could not make it. :(

Back
Top Bottom