Dive Rite Storm Case foam customizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vioch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Purchased Dive Rite HID (10W) and Storm Case seperately and have a question: Could anybody post a picture how light should be placed properly in that case? Just want to customize Storm case solid foam layers proprely from the first attempt)))

Asked the same question Dive Rite support. Here is the pictures they provided:

2368259509_5858916d48.jpg

2369094708_36be316771.jpg

2369095140_c3a72e13a2.jpg

...what a coincidence! I just received MY storm case for MY DR 10W HID yesterday and was wondering the exact same thing! Thanks for the photos!

Karl

I just got mine & it was packaged (don't ave any pictures, sorry) with the canister (battery inside), the lid & light head in it's protective sleeve in the bottom on top of a thin piece of foam. The reflector (adjustable focus reflector) was disconnected form the light head & situated inside a hole in the thick piece of foam that was put on top of the contents in the bottom of the box. That is the way it arrived at the dive shop, so I assume that was the way Dive Rite packed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom