Sold! Dive Rite LX20 - $225

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxfanatic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale is a Dive Rite LX20 (not the LX20+). It's cosmetically a little rough around the edges, but functions perfectly. I've used it on maybe 30 dives before I decided I didn't need this light in addition to my others. Though I was not the first owner, I see no signs that it was ever flooded.

Takes four 18650 batteries and is spec'd for 4 hour burn time on the high setting. This is one of Dive Rite's constant output lights, unlike a lot of other lights which dim significantly over their run time. The spot is great for signaling, with a nice halo for looking around.

Attached to the light there is a QRM mounting point, compatible with Dive Rite's QRM system. A handle is not included with this light.

If you happen to be local to the Santa Barbara area, I can sell you some batteries for it. Otherwise, batteries are not included.

Asking $225 + shipping or best offer, or local pickup in Santa Barbara. I also make it down to Ventura reasonably often for dive boats if you're over that way.

Attachments

• IMG_4979.jpg
    IMG_4979.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4980.jpg
    IMG_4980.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4981.jpg
    IMG_4981.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4982.jpg
    IMG_4982.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4983.jpg
    IMG_4983.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 47
What's the difference between this and the LX20+?

As far as I understand, the LX20+ is brighter at 1500 lumens maximum, vs the LX20 at 1100 lumens. They take the same batteries, so I'd imagine the LX20 lasts longer on a single set of batteries.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom