Dive Rite (Hand-held) 10W HID Light Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this the light that has the option to make it a canister? I was wondering whether if you buy it with the canister option you can easily convert it back and forth to handheld?

Hi Mwilding,

You can check out the light here and the specs and other details. It is easy and fast to convert the light from the canister to the hand held option.
SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - LED 500 Corded Flashlight

Let me know if you have any further questions about the light.

Best,
Ag

Thanks Ag!

After I posted that, I looked it up on your site and it is well explained there. It really sounds like the perfect light for me as a person who infrequently dives, travels a lot and likes good value and versatile gear.

One more question: Your site describes ways to attach it and refers to the standard pocket. Is that something that comes with the light?

Its been a while but I thought I would let you know. The first light I got had a defective head. Scuba Toys made a quick replacement and it has been working fine since. I still do not like the screw on activation but have enjoyed the light.

cheers,
A chanster

Thanks Ag!

After I posted that, I looked it up on your site and it is well explained there. It really sounds like the perfect light for me as a person who infrequently dives, travels a lot and likes good value and versatile gear.

One more question: Your site describes ways to attach it and refers to the standard pocket. Is that something that comes with the light?

Hi Mwilding,

Yes, the pocket comes with the light if you buy the corder version of it. It fits very nicely on the waist belt, just like any other canister light.

I hope you enjoy the light and have some great dives with it!

Best,
Ag

Back
Top Bottom