Dive Rite fins....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great fins.
Dive Rite makes a great product.

Nice fins if you're looking for something neutral in the water. They're stiff, work well for frog kicks, back kicks, and helicopter turns. They come with spring straps, so you don't have to bother adding them. They're longer than Jets/Slipstreams, which is their only downside for me. If ever Slipstreams appear in the smaller sizes I might switch, but for the time being the Dive Rites are working well.

great fin great for wreck and cave divers and drysuit divers as the foot pocket is big enuff for drysuit boots and also nutrally boyant so you dont need ankle weights

Greetings buddhasummer dive rite fins are functioning very well for me. I have tried a variety of different fins, diving dry with doubles you need some thrust. They frog kick very nice. I also like the service that dive rite provides when a problem arrises if it does. You would be very well served with these fins.
Have fun and happy shopping!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Another ditto. I got these for a tropical vacation because my drysuit sized Turtles were too big (plus too heavy to pack). The fins performed well and at about $100 with spring straps they seem like a good deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom