Dive Rite fins..foot pocket size.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pullmyfinger

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a couple of question about the Dive Rite fins:

1.) How do the size Large and XL in the Dive Rite fins' foot pockets compare to size XL Jet fins?

2.) Which size Dive Rite fin foot pocket would fit a size 11 Whites Fusion Boot...the "turbo sole" style boot.

I'll soon find out, but I think my XL jets might be a little bit of a tight fit for a size 11 Fusion boot. I'll be order a pair of the Dive Rite fins in the next day or so, and wanted to get the correct size foot pocket.

Thank you.

-Mitch

Just to update, I couldn't find anything that would compare foot pocket sizes between these two fins.
I went ahead and took a guess at it and ordered a pair of XL Dive Rite fins.

I'll know soon enough how they fit the boots and compare to the Jet fin foot pockets.

-Mitch

Another update:

Dive Rite XL fins fit great with Whites Fusion, size 11 boots (the velcro-on "trubo sole" style ones).

-Mitch

Thanks for the info.

Another update:

Dive Rite XL fins fit great with Whites Fusion, size 11 boots (the velcro-on "trubo sole" style ones).

-Mitch

Hi Mitch, are still using the DR with your Santi? Love them? I'm in the market for some new fins to go with the E.motion suit, my L jets are too small with the Santi M boot. As you know it's hard to try fins on over here as the range is limited. I was looking at either the DR or F1 but have no idea about what size. Medium DR? Regular F1s. It's so hard to get concrete info and don't really want to pay the freight charges associated with swapping sizes. Sometimes I wish I lived in the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom