Dive Rite Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there yesterday. They're open and ok. They're standup people but I've found that at times when they get busy, they don't even answer their phones.

reubencahn:
I was there yesterday. They're open and ok. They're standup people but I've found that at times when they get busy, they don't even answer their phones.
The stuff I ordered arrived today. They just never bothered telling me that it had been sent. No big deal, then. Thanks to all for the positive feedback - probably I will order from them again after all!

I ordered something from them two days ago and got an email a few hours later telling me that the items were (already) shipped! I've had very good experience with them...

Nothing but good times with them, decent price, free shipping and when in the area i can walk into the store to get really cheap fills! If shipping in FL it takes very little time, usually arrives next day even if sent standard - they also seem to push together orders almost immeadiately to send out if they can, i have had mine in the mail within the hour (as i called after ordering to check and it had already gone). Glad your order came through, i guess with standard shipping it might have also been grounded for a while (dont know if by air or sea) due to cane's in the Atlantic as well as time to pass through customs etc too.

Back
Top Bottom