Dive Rite 905 EXP Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean County Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone diving a Dive Rite 905 EXP? I am considering getting out of my current suit and back into a trilam suit and am interested in the 905.

Any feedback on this suit would be appreciated.

Anyone diving a Dive Rite 905 EXP? I am considering getting out of my current suit and back into a trilam suit and am interested in the 905.

Any feedback on this suit would be appreciated.

Find out from others that have bought from the shop you're getting it from and see how long it took from the time of order to the time of delivery.

Dive Rite had some serious issues on getting the 905 delivered in a timely manner due to supplier issues, etc... they might have that fixed now.... (or they might not).

just something you should know and ask about before putting down your hard earned $$$ on a 905.

I bought a 905 backzip 2 1/2 years ago. I had the neck seal replaced about 6 months ago - normal wear and tear. The boots have had cracks in them for about a year or so but they had not leaked on me. I will replace them when I replace the wrist seals later this year. It has been a good suit for me. However, next time I buy a suit, it will be a front zip so I do not have to rely on my buddy to zip/unzip me.

its a great suit my dad just bought one and it is really nice he got the back entery model it took about 2 weeks to get it. My instructor and all of her dive masters also have them and love them. she dives everyweekend all weekend and does alot of wreck and cave diving in the tech world she has had hers for 4 years and the boots are just now wearing out other then that she has no other heavy signs of wear and she dives more then anyone i know

I just got mine last night and the suit looks great. I can't wait to get the seals trimmed and get in the water!

Enjoy your suit. I got one several weeks ago. First drysuit and Im not going back to wet and cold....now its dry and warm.

my dad just dove his today and loved it said it was awesome i am now going to have to try his as i dive a whites nexus 3

Picked up a frontzip 905 a few months back (not the EXP but last year's model that has the zipper instead of velcro) and love it. Regrettably, I got the stock model and after 10 dives or so I've come to realize it doesn't fit me very well. Looking to sell it and get a custom made 905 instead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom