Dive Rite 905 drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I finally got a chance to dive with my 905EXP this past weekend and it was great. I really like the suit. I would really recomend it t anyone who is thinking about getting this suit.

The only thing is the exhaust valve seemed to be venting a little slower than the Apeks valve in my DC suit. I did switch underwear from the DC Thinslate XPS to using Fourth Element Arctic top/SubXero Bottoms. Not sure if they are effecting it or not.

Overall the suit was ultra comfortable and felt really good in the water. Two big thumbs up.

My buddy agrees Ocean Country Diver. :) He got his last week and has done about four or five dives with it now and is very happy. He has not mentioned the exhaust venting as a problem but he has no basis of comparison to something like the Apeks valve. He has a thin undergarment, a Dive Rite one (not sure of the name) and finds himself getting cool after about an hour in 13C water, so is going to add another thermal onto it.

He wears less weight than he does in his 7mm semidry and is pretty happy about that too :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom