Dive Rite 905 Boot Sizing One Size Too Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SlvrDragon50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I found a dry suit that looks like it could fit me quite well, sweet price as well at only 250. The height is perfect, I'm about 20-30 lbs below the weight limit, but I'm not really concerned about that stuff. I'm only really worried about the boot sizing.

It comes with a size 10 boot, but I wear a size 9 boot regularly. I can always throw on a thicker sock, but 1 size up is quite a bit isn't it? Any suggestions?

I found a dry suit that looks like it could fit me quite well, sweet price as well at only 250. The height is perfect, I'm about 20-30 lbs below the weight limit, but I'm not really concerned about that stuff. I'm only really worried about the boot sizing.

It comes with a size 10 boot, but I wear a size 9 boot regularly. I can always throw on a thicker sock, but 1 size up is quite a bit isn't it? Any suggestions?

I think it might be too big on you. My 905 has size 11 boots, which fit me great. I normally wear a size 12-12.5, though, so it seems their boots run large.

Ah okay, thanks. I decided to pass on it anyways. I was reading great reviews about the 905 until people started saying that once it starts to fail, the whole suit falls apart. And apparently it all starts with a leak in the crotch which this suit already had repaired.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom