Dive Resort Closest to Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have confirmed that Montenegro Shipping Lines will resume their roro service from batangas to Puerta Galera (Baltero pier) by end of this month. Divers should be aware that the other alternatives to PG are wooden "bancas" , (with a sorted history of accidents )that go direct to either Sabang or White Beach both of which are considered "Puerta Galera. whether some operator will put their fast crafts to Baletro remains to be seen as historically fast craft operators have been forced out of the market by banca operators (thats another story not part of this forum)

just a word of caution that divers going to PG should be very safety conscious of whatever vessel they will choose

So which boats do you recommend?

So which boats do you recommend?

You can take FSL. They have this fastcraft ferries and also the typical bancas. Trip cost about 420 to 450 pesos for round trip to white beach.

Hope this helps.

FSL is father & son shipping lines , part of Ilagan Shipping Lines familiy. fastcraft is name mv Blue Phoenix. {lease note my previous post

Just a day trip for me, will be driving back to Tagaytay for the night.

Hi Norbs, I guess this is a little too late but b careful on the trip back to Tagaytay - that place is at about 600m altitude so isn't far off jumping on a plane right after the diving.

Depends if you believe in the 24 hour plus flying rule after diving but if your doing any deeper dives best to leave it as long as you can and be safe before climbing back up to 600m above sea level....

Cheers,

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom