Dive reports with beach/weather conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoping to get out soon. Today would have been a good morning as water is warming up and i heard there was some visibility. sigh! Thanks Tooth for your report!

from a diver on that Facebook page:
It was a nice morning for a shore dive off Venice today! Water was 80 degrees visibility was about 10 ft, and over a pound and a half of small teeth. With the two megs, a couple of hammerheads, and some colorful teeth, what could have been better? Two dives instead of one :)

5/1/2021
Alhambra
Time 8:45 am
Seas 1'
Water Temp 80
Vis 2'-6'
Finds
005_crop.jpg
007_crop.jpg

Whenever I see that 2TH Diver has a report and then a picture starts downloading I know it's going to be good.

5/3/2021
Alhambra
Time 8:30 am
Seas 1'+
Water Temp 81
Vis 2'-5'
Finds
003_crop.jpg

5/6/2021 Venice Beach, zero vis, surfers happy, went out to 22 feet to test some new gear

These all cleaned fossils from my last boat dive 2 miles out. Mammoth partials, anther partial, and assorted teeth. A whole black six inch Megalodon in great shape was found in the same area last week. I saw a picture on the local news website. My two trip boat budget for the year has been used but I am in beach diving shape now
DSC02824.JPG

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom