Dive Report - Pt Lobos - 13 Apr 08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very true!

It would just be nice to hang with the 'big boys' some day :wink:.

Come on Brandon,

You cannot go dry on me just yet, you have to give your wetsuit 300 dives and then you can retire it... :)

I'll join you in the drysuit when it's time, for now lets enjoy the cold suits so we can appreciate our drysuits in the future... :)

Come on Brandon,

You cannot go dry on me just yet, you have to give your wetsuit 300 dives and then you can retire it... :)

I'll join you in the drysuit when it's time, for now lets enjoy the cold suits so we can appreciate our drysuits in the future... :)

300 dives? 100 is enough for me...I'm going dry as soon as I can. :D

Come on Brandon,

Mike my wetsuit is doing me well for now :). I have a feeling however that someday ill add a drysuit to the mix.

I do agree that the warmth will be we welcomed the day I do dive with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom