Dive Report: Maui 11-30-07 Airport Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A friend of mine recently got certified and for the past couple of months we've been trying to go diving together. Finally happened today, so with scooters charged up we headed out for her 23rd dive.

It was a BLAST as we scootered with the current for 25 minutes covering about 3/4 of a mile. Along the way we spotted 4 eagle rays, several eels out hunting (It was overcast and a little dark at 10am, so they had come out for their "night" hunting already) a helmet shell and some gorgeous reef. I was able to check out some reef in areas I'd not explored before and go further than I'd scootered before as well. On the way back we were treated to another eagle ray, 6 Crown of Thorns and a field of sea cucumbers. All in all a beautiful morning diving - total scooter trigger time 65 minutes ... dive was 75 minutes long
biggrin.gif

Aloha, Tim

Ready for "Zoom Zoom"

Calling all divers to the site

Famous Seacucumber of Aloha

Macro: Crown of Thorns

One of 5 Eagle rays on the trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom