Dive Report - Disney Dive Quest Nov 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really.

I'm afraid that when asked most of our guests admit they haven't dove in years :(, so personal equipment is kind of rare.

Wow, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun, as relaxing and novel experience. And $140 isn't cheap, but it's only a few dollars more than a typical 2-tank boat charter in Hawaii.

This may sound like a dumb question because it was already posted that you can't bring any personal dive gear besides a mask, but what about a spear gun?

I would think the fishing in there would be quite productive.

Its Disney, nothing is cheap

We had a good time as well. However, walking up the spiral stairs in a shorty past the blasting AC, well um, SUCKS!!!!!

There are several monstrous sand tigers - you know the ones with the barb wire mouth. I seriously don't think you would want to spill blood in that tank.

This may sound like a dumb question because it was already posted that you can't bring any personal dive gear besides a mask, but what about a spear gun? I would think the fishing in there would be quite productive.

There are several monstrous sand tigers - you know the ones with the barb wire mouth. I seriously don't think you would want to spill blood in that tank.

Not to mention the psychological scars left on the youngsters who might happen to be watching that pretty fish go swimming by just as it gets impaled by a clean shot.

Not to mention the cleanup problems when various body parts start settling to the bottom just outside the restaurant windows.

Not to mention the psychological scars left on the youngsters who might happen to be watching that pretty fish go swimming by just as it gets impaled by a clean shot.

what are they going to do when they found out that "Nemo has been found" and cut up into sushi?

NemoFound.jpg

Not to mention the cleanup problems when various body parts start settling to the bottom just outside the restaurant windows.

I'm sure the Disney Marketing team will be all over that:

Some ideas

- Have your picture taken with a speared fish of your choice
- Replicas of fish heads and various fish parts mounted on attractive stand, complete with signature of the diver who did the killing
- Shake up snow globes which depict an aquarium scene but instead of snowflakes floating around it will be the eyes and scales of the fish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom