Dive report - 25th and 26th...morning, night and both Destin and Panama City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing them and the report. I sure don't remember seeing any of these guys on my trip to PCB. What dive sites were these photos taken at and who did you dive with at PCB? I'm thinking I may just have to make another trip to see what all I missed. As far as fish life do you prefer PCB or Destin if you had to choose just one?

Great shots Jim. I was on top of the water fishing last week out of Destin. Trying to get some of those Red Snappers while the season is still open....we got our limit. Now I am ready to get back underwater! You certainly have a good eye for finding all these critters.

Tammy, Very different diving. I like Destin because we dive natural ledges a lot more...some with amazing diversity of life (wait till you see this weeks report), but the stuff is not easy to see. On one dive this weekend I found 5 frog fish, 6 nudibranch, one octo and assorted other animals. Everyone else pretty much just saw some fish. As a teaser while I work on converting raw images to JPG's...

Nudi 2011 07 01.jpgP1020250.jpgsc fish 2011 07 01.jpg

PC can have similar dives, if one goes to the right places.

Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing them and the report. I sure don't remember seeing any of these guys on my trip to PCB. What dive sites were these photos taken at and who did you dive with at PCB? I'm thinking I may just have to make another trip to see what all I missed. As far as fish life do you prefer PCB or Destin if you had to choose just one?

yea, I heard you had given up diving and were now the great white fisherman. Was thinking about you while I took images of a dozen or so nudibranch, and how sad it was that you did not get to see them (I even considered putting them in a jar for you)

Would lovet to see you out anytime (planning on both Sat and Sunday this weekend).

Great shots Jim. I was on top of the water fishing last week out of Destin. Trying to get some of those Red Snappers while the season is still open....we got our limit. Now I am ready to get back underwater! You certainly have a good eye for finding all these critters.

Back
Top Bottom