dive quest epcot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you do a search for this on the board I thnk you will find that everyone that has done it liked it and some do it again again.

In a nutshell: expensive, but worth it.

As Wendy said, a search should yield some "trip reports" and the like, which would help you in your fact-gathering mission.

Definately worth it.
I just watched my video of it the other night.
Best part is my kids on the other side of the glass.

I've done it, and given the chance, I'd do it again.
The dive itself is good, but the entire experience is the real trip.
Mike

If your SO or kids dont dive, then this will be about the only time they can see you do your thing.My daughter was so excited to say thats my DAD!Its definately a yes in my logBOOK...

Tom

Just did it yesterday, nice birthday present from my GF!!!

Really enjoyed it, and didnt see the expense. The supposed discount of ~20%/~$20 for SSI was also applied to us, so we got in for $120 - is this a new thing? Well like i said, didnt pay for it, so couldnt comment on value - didnt get the video as there was much of us in it, about 10-15 seconds of a 3 min video. Would i pay for it, i was planning on doing it in March for GF's b'day, but she beat me to it! So i guess i would pay the cash again to do it, maybe not in the immeadiate future, but certainly in a few years.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom