Dive Plans: OCT 1st & 2nd Dives at Ft Pickens, who's in???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you do not mind someone new, to your group, i will be available thursday and friday. Just have to pick up some tanks from DivePros.

i have a scuba club meeting here at UWF tonight as well and plan on seeing if anyone else wants to come out and have a good time either thursday or friday morning.

If you do not mind someone new, to your group, i will be available thursday and friday. Just have to pick up some tanks from DivePros.

Please feel free to come and join us. Right now it seems that Friday is a definite. We will all be meeting up at 8:00 am.

So far nobody else has said that they wanted to go on Thursday, but if you would like to meet me there at 7:00 am I am willing to get out there. Just make sure to post on this thread that you would like to go so that I know to show up.

FYI: If you are picking up tanks from Dive Pros just make to get them the day before, they don't open until 9:00 am.

Looks like the list so far:

Thursday OCT 1:

??????????
Waiting on confirmation from Firetech

Friday OCT 2:

1. Wjefferis
2. Standard11
3. S&V
4. Osterboot74
5. Firetech
6. Sontech (?)

I got called in to work on Thursday the 1st, so I can't dive that day. Looks like nothing was going to happen on that day anyway.

I will still be there on Friday for sure. See everyone there :D.

Jusy checking in. I'll be there a little before 8am. You guys doing 1 dive?

Back
Top Bottom