Dive Pix of Old Airport Beach 5-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those nudibranchs are stunning!

I'm looking forward to some more Maui diving in a couple of weeks -- thanks for whetting my appetite.

i like your shot with the 2 eels. I love it when there are a couple of eels around and you can get them into 1 picture. They are all nice shots. Water looks nice and clear.

Very nice!

Looks like it WAS really nice that day! I liked the nudi shots. I always see those guys in pairs (once, I saw a threesome) never solo. I've been wondering "why?" Then I was thinking, "How in the world do they find each other in the first place?" I figure that once they find a mate or partner, they do everything they can to avoid separation. That means crawling around end to end, like a little two car train. They're really cool nudi's. I see them often at Ulua but never at Makena Landing.

Howard:

Your photo # P1010122.JPG ... Forgive my ignorance but mind if I ask what that is. When I was in Hawaii a few weeks back, I saw some of these. I thought it might be a type of eel but then I am probably wrong.

Sea Cucumbers - plenteous around here and very common in the "touch reef" exhibits at aquariums.

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom