Dive Pics 052205

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awesome photos!!! That first little guy is a friend of Jenny's... :D

baitedstorm:
awesome photos!!! That first little guy is a friend of Jenny's... :D

Thanks Vickie,
From the time that little guy seen us, he followed us through out the dive till we caught up with Mr. Turtle near the end of our dive and even let me touch him.

showboat:
Thanks Vickie,
From the time that little guy seen us, he followed us through out the dive till we caught up with Mr. Turtle near the end of our dive and even let me touch him.

can you tell me what the water temps were please? We will be there next saturday!

A Brisk 79* and by the time u get here, it will be 80*...

AS for the camera, I use an Olympus 5050. but need to buy some strobes B4 I head to Honduras. but since I am out of work, its hard to shell out about a $1000.00. It's on my wish list for my Bday and doubt I will get one anytime soon.......(Still drooling)

Nice pics. Can you ID the first one? Last 2 are french angel and hawksbill turtle right?

Ah, ok, a Gray Triggerfish. I was thinking it was a Black Durgon, same shape. I should know triggers though, since they are so common. Trying to work on my fish id...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom