Dive ops in Maryland/Delaware/NJ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Toes

Contributor
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this has been asked before and my search didn't turn it up. Am also hoping I'm putting this in the right forum; it's been a while since I've been on here...

Will be doing a commercial dive job in Maryland (aberdeen proving ground, so it's near the coast) second week of May and would like to get some 'fun' underwater stuff in. Was wondering if anybody could recommend a dive op in the above-listed states? And I'm just guessing that these are the correct states by looking at my maps...

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

-Erik

Eric -
Your map would be correct. I can recommend 3 in the SE PA/NJ area not sure if anyone has charters planned for that time, it's still early. (I'm sure there are others around, I am just not familiar with them.) If none are going out, there is always Dutch Springs (dutchsprings.com).
~Blue Horizons, Glen Mills, PA 610-558-1101
~The Dive Shop, Cherry Hill, NJ 856-751-0308
~American Diving Supply, Northfield, NJ 609-646-5090 (formerly known as East Coast Dive Supply)

Thank you!

I dive with OC dive boat out of Ocean City, MD. They are probably the closest to you. A great operation with wreck dives. Lots of Lobster and spearfishing. Check them out on Facebook too. O.C. Dive Boat, Tell Jeremiah that Daniel Stockton sent ya...

Thanks Daniel.

Thanks to you too; you'll be hearing from me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom