Dive Operator Recommendations for Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Bill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have a recommendation for a dive operator in Roatan? We will be staying in the West End, at the end of July.

- Thanks.

We use Native Sons in West End and have been happy with them. If you go on www.roatnet.com you can find links to almost all the dive operators on Roatan. Have fun!

Mincho:
Oh, and they have cabins too. If you don't already have a place to stay you may be able to work out a deal.

I just got back and we spent all week with the guys at Sueno Del Mar. They have a top notch operation. The place is out on a dock and your gear is secured in a locked area about 20 feet from the boat. The DM (George) was great at pointing out all sorts of stuff. We plan on going back and will use them again.

My daughter enjoyed diving with Sueno del Mar last july. Great divemasters, friendly staff. They even let non diving mom here go out on the boat to make sure I was comfortable with the way the operation worked.

DiversMom:
My daughter enjoyed diving with Sueno del Mar last july. Great divemasters, friendly staff. They even let non diving mom here go out on the boat to make sure I was comfortable with the way the operation worked.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom