Dive Operator in Coron,Busuanga (and other stuff)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks pyro.

our initial plan was to do some dives first for the first 2 days and then hop into an outrigger boat and do the island trips for 5 days. this may change, though. i havent talked to my companions yet how we go about it.

Sangat is a very cozy little island... very basic but affordable rates. No aircon, no tv, but have stars to light up the sky... also a hot spring on the back of the island...

Great location since the wrecks are very close to the island...

I do suggest you go to club paradise and dive with them too... the biggest wreck is on their side of the island... it's also deep.... 37m - 40m... And the wreck has a vintage truck and a car with white side wall tires....

rhadamantus:
looks like im going to Coron finally!

i am booked(Seair) for coron (busuanga) from Jan 18-22 and will do some wreck diving with my dm in between island hopping. somebody recommended sea dive resort as our dive operator, are they like, good or what?

also, if granting we still have the money and time, we'd like to cross over to el nido for a few days. i cant find any information in the web regarding boat transfers. would love if somebody could pitch in an info on this.

can i see rays there? or turtles, perhaps? <no, mike, i do not have money to go to YAP>.

Hmmmmmm comments: -

Generally deep (30m plus most of the time).

G-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-d wrecks, pity about the viz.

Coron is spectacularly dull - don't expect that's changed.

Hope they've stopped slaughtering pigs at daybreak. Pig squeals when you're trying to sleep=:shakehead

Not much sea life at all apart from at wrecks (watch those scorpion & lionfish as advised)

Nitrox is good, but no use on deeper dives.

House reef at Paradise Island v. good. Used to have dugongs there and a 7-shooter-in-under-7-seconds challenge (I only managed about no. 4 on the list). Also great wreck there & better viz.

Went out to Sangat which looked great, but too late alas.

Air consumption - just get a bigger tank - I do :)

Hope it helps.

All told, I have higher hopes for Sogod Bay though - wait for the reports...:14:

Haven't you left yet, Mike?

Please give the girls at the Entertainment Complex my best regards, and if you see any decent outfits, well, I'm still on the lookout...

thepurplehammerhead:
Haven't you left yet, Mike?

Please give the girls at the Entertainment Complex my best regards, and if you see any decent outfits, well, I'm still on the lookout...

I thought that was your first destination next week.

I'm still here...

oh well, im only allowed down to 30 mtrs. if i cant do all the wrecks, i could always look forward to island hopping.

larry, spectacularly dull is alright with me. unlike you, i can live without the constant flashing of disco light and.....

i will shut up now. :) . and pak, go pack your bags and stop yadda-yadda-ing.

pakman:
I'll be hanging out with my little friends at the Hobbitt House...:wink::wink:
finally you won't be the shortest one in the crowd....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom