Dive Oahu Sat the 6th or 7th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redrover

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have to deliver a package on Oahu Sat AM. Anyone willing to take me for a dive or 2? I’m a virgin travel diver and to Oahu diving so will need help with that. Boat or shore would be good, whatevas.

I’m looking at flight, room and car now (first things first – diving) so I can stay another night but have to get back to The Big Island by Sunday night.
Mahalo
Lisa

Lisa,
If you get this in time we are planning on diving Sunday if the surf is down on South Shore. I will PM you my phone.
Lynn

Redrover, is this tomorrow? I wish I could, JB leaves tomorrow for three weeks so I am tied up. If it is next Sat, I can.

I will be around on Sunday for lunch or something?

redrover:
I have to deliver a package on Oahu Sat AM. Anyone willing to take me for a dive or 2? I’m a virgin travel diver and to Oahu diving so will need help with that. Boat or shore would be good, whatevas.

I’m looking at flight, room and car now (first things first – diving) so I can stay another night but have to get back to The Big Island by Sunday night.
Mahalo
Lisa

Lisa,

If you have a number I can get ahold of you at I can call if we go out. Some of us are diving with Sea Lancers in the morning (have to be able to get onto Hickam AFB), but I don't know if we are going to be going out due to the wind. If it gets called in the morning then 2-3 of us WILL be diving somewhere (Kewallo pipe, Lanai lookout, or E-Beach) via shore. If that happens we will know by 0730-0800 and if you wanted we could give you a call and you would be more than welcome to come along.

Jay

I'm stuck working on the boat this weekend (and pretty much every weekend.)
:pirate2:

Hope someone gets to go diving with Lisa. WC and I dove with her at two step on the Big Island and she's a great person and a great diver.

Get off the damn internet and get back to work on the boat woman!
Lisa, for $20 each way Go can bring you here, we have room for you to stay then we can dive again. So get your red head back over here sometime soon!

Viz on the South at the Pipe was lousy last night...to make it worse...I forgot my contacts, so I was blind... :(

Aloha! Thanks guys for the offers!
Sure sorry to have missed you. It was a very short notice courier thing for my employer and had to decide by Friday AM if to bring gear or not.
So instead of diving I believe I spent 50% of my stay driving, in circles around Waikiki. I did get to know Waikiki pretty well however, first time I’ve really even been there.
Did get something good related to diving. In the Aquarium I spotted a fish I’ve seen here on TBI several times I’ve been going nuts to identify, the best I could figure it was not supposed to be here. So I got someone drug out to tell me what it was, wonderful discussion, er… learning experience.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom