dive-o-rama ANNOUNCEMENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have u listed the guys already and communicated the names to portulano? Don't worry about me, ox na.

Also can u tell when is the last day for listing (rooms, daytrip etc..)? Wish the other pinoy SBers would list up early. Suggestion Pao, can u reserve a spot for us Sbers in Portu where we can sit together and make kwentuhan? Para hindi tayo hiwalay hiwalay pards.

clgsamson:
have u listed the guys already and communicated the names to portulano? Don't worry about me, ox na.

Also can u tell when is the last day for listing (rooms, daytrip etc..)? Wish the other pinoy SBers would list up early. Suggestion Pao, can u reserve a spot for us Sbers in Portu where we can sit together and make kwentuhan? Para hindi tayo hiwalay hiwalay pards.

i agree with caloy...sana reserved na yung designated spot/area for the duration of our stay

atin ang Portulano for the 23rd.

Iris and GreatWolf join AOW of Jonix . Sept. 23 to 24th AOW of Jonix

On Sept. 16 to 18 OW training resort course. baka may friends kayo na gusto humabol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom