dive-o-rama ANNOUNCEMENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taking cuenca route, you may get tied up sa calamba sa Industrial zone

via tagaytay you can get tied up sa coke area. however you can take the next exit after Sta. Rosa, a little detour however you bypass coke area. you end up around Paseo de Laguna.

from STAR highway you then pass by STa. Teresita then Alitagta, passing Taal (not the volcano) then you take J.P.rizal toward San Luis, to balite to portulano parking. banca 10mins to 15 mins trip to portulano.

taking tagaytay you pass via lemery then san luis balite.

by the end of the month the small bridge would be open sa may San Luis - Balite way.

Caloy, when you do Divers Sanctuary where do you park?

Hi Ben_CA, you still have time to book your flight for Sept. 23 to 25. then fly back to CA by 27th. 26th hang around metro manila by night heheheehhehehe

paolov:
by the end of the month the small bridge would be open sa may San Luis - Balite way.

Thats really good news. The last few times I was there hassle talaga.

I mentioned it in the anilao thread. Looks like I'll be heading to aqua to participate. Can't pass up the experience!

Spoon:
hey i hear that there will also be a cleanup in anilao on sept 17. free tank dives

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom