Dive Number 300!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanpublic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tonight I did my 300th dive!! :crafty:

If this was bowling I'd have a perfect game.

I would have liked to do something memorable but I had a class and my 300th dive was a night dive at Aquarina.

It wasn't that bad though we saw 3-4 pleco's (Sucker fish) at around 3 feet each. They seem to love the volcano at night.

Also tonight there seemed to be a lot of ambient light. When it came time to cut the lights. My student and I could see each other very clearly and maybe better than with the lights.

Woo-hoo! It's always so satisfying to get those landmarks in.

Congrats on your milestone, going down 300 times is something, but resurfacing 300 times is even better, again congrats and hope you have many more down and ups

Tonight I did my 300th dive!! :crafty:

If this was bowling I'd have a perfect game.

I would have liked to do something memorable but I had a class and my 300th dive was a night dive at Aquarina.

It wasn't that bad though we saw 3-4 pleco's (Sucker fish) at around 3 feet each. They seem to love the volcano at night.

Also tonight there seemed to be a lot of ambient light. When it came time to cut the lights. My student and I could see each other very clearly and maybe better than with the lights.

Great news, thanks for sharing your joy with us and may we dive many more times together. Congratulations on your 300 mark.................

Shawn O.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom