Dive Log Summer 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jet126

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've had a wonderful summer of diving and thought I'd share my "Greatest Hits." All of these pictures were taken in South Florida waters.

Between a busy work season and cooler water temps my winter surface interval will begin soon so wanted to capture the summer while it was still fresh in my mind.

Enjoy!

Dive Log Summer 2010 on Vimeo

WOW! Thanks so much...I love it!

WONDERFUL!
Thanks for sharing.
Chug
Knows where BHB is, but rarely goes there.

very nice thnx

Nice! Where did you see the stargazer, frogfish, seahorse, sea robin?

Nice! Where did you see the stargazer, frogfish, seahorse, sea robin?

Thanks! Many of the animals, including the above, were photographed at Blue Heron Bridge. Check out the "Continuing Sagas of ..." thread in this same Florida forum for even more amazing pics. There are bridge regulars whose photos will blow you away. Why travel any where else when we have this in our own backyard?!

Thanks! Many of the animals, including the above, were photographed at Blue Heron Bridge. Check out the "Continuing Sagas of ..." thread in this same Florida forum for even more amazing pics. There are bridge regulars whose photos will blow you away. Why travel any where else when we have this in our own backyard?!

I really need to stop there rather than drive by enroute to the Keys.

Thanks again, amazing variety of critters!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom