Dive Log in Access Database

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FreeFloat:
Give me a week or so to play with it - being Christmas now I'm being streeeeetched in about 8 different directions.............LOL

Has the updated version been posted anywhere?

I know this is an old thread, but could someone repost what you have done? I wasn't diving when this thread ended. If I don't see a reply, I'll open a new thread asking for input. I've started on this in Excel, but the version I created will only handle 5-6 dives (enough for one day) with the math calculations, including for NITROX, but it really doen't have a "report" feature (I designed it more for double checking my manual calculations for my NITROX course, and when you program something, you really do learn something about the math).

Thanks.

I was just thinking about doing this, but if someone has a head start, I'd be happy to see if I can help it along, as basic as my skills are. The file the OP has won't seem to download for me.

The OP's file won't download because that post is years old, and attachments are not retained on the server for years. I posted in hopes that the OP may have subscribed to this thread, and would get notified. I'm still hoping that is the case, as I really don't want to reinvent the wheel, and my skills with Access are not nearly as good as my skills with Excel.

Well here is the last update that I received back in 04..

Feel free to modify in anyway you would like.

There may be some data ion there, just go into the tables and delete.

Good luck
Coz

Attachments

• Dive Log Book.zip
    299.1 KB · Views: 255
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom