Dive Log for Windows (to be FREE)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am also an aspiring programmer, and I have a good bit of knowledge with C++ and C# than might be helpful to you. I'd also love to help with an open source project that wasnt way over my head from day 1.

Ludo, if you want wait a little bit longer i've got a program i'm working on, it works fine right now. But i'm not done adding features. One feature i'm working on now is the ability to sync with my web server. Allowing you to store your logbook on my website, login to the website and browse a web based version of your log book, as well as share your logbook with friends if wanted.

Hello Divers,

We just launched an online dive log site (divelogin.com) and I'm pretty sure it has more than what you are looking for. The main focus was to convert the paper log book to an online site and we have done way more than that. After logging your dives you can view them on a map, in a table, by country, by date, by rating, etc.. You can also print your dive logs on letter size paper or log book size.

It also allows you add a dive site to a map, log a dive from your mobile phone, share dive photos, browse dive shops, and much more...

Check it out, give us feedback, share your dives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom