Dive Log for D6i on Mac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ksporry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Guys,
I'm looking for a free dive log for my D6i to run on my Mac. I tried DM4 and as all the messages on the internet I found seems to indicate, it doesn't work. Mine doesn't even know the dive computer is connected...
So now I'm looking for another dive log manager that's free of charge and is compatible with my D6i and runs on a Mac.
Can anyone help me out?

I'll look into it. In the mean time I wonder why DM4 doesn't seem to recognise that my D6i is connected:
So far I have been unable to get DM4 to recognise the D6i dive computer. The D6i has firmware version 1.2.10 and "IND" version 1.5, I downloaded and installed version 1.1.11.3375 of DM4, and I installed version 2.10.10 of mono framework. I connect the D6i to my iMac with the USB cable that was included with the D6i. I am running OSX 10.8.4. I do not have moveslink installed on my iMac because there is no D6i version for moveslink.
The D6i indicates "data transfer" when connected to my Mac.

Hmm, I think I got at least DM4 to work. I think one of my USB ports is a bit dodgy. Changing USB ports seemed to work...

Back
Top Bottom