Dive Log Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i found my perfect log book

the mead 5 star daily planer, lots of colors to pick from an they fit perfect with the evil padi log book pages. plus they are cheap like 8 bucks at those wonderful censorship twits walmart

Kind of like PADI's Adventure Log system (I'm sure that SSI's new system is very similar). I am able to keep track of my training, my diving, my equipment, and so forth all in one convenient location with tabs. I'm sure once I tire of it I'll look at other options. Currently looking into developing a database to store all my logs.

Though I do like Mirage's idea..... :)

Hi DB,
I use the PADI log book because that's what I started with. Check out divelogonline.com This is a secure site. No one can view your log unless they have your password. You pick the password to access your divelog. I fill it out after every dive, then print and stick in my log book. It's a quick, easy and neat way to maintain your log, plus there is always a backup in case you lose your hardcopys.Dive safely. :tree:Bob

I looked at DiveLogOnline. They had a statement that I didn't like very much:

"Agreement: You must enter at least 4 dives within 30 days to remain an "active" user. Otherwise, your registration information will be deleted from our database. Thank you."

Be a shame to have lots of dives logged there and then be inactive (or inattentive) and they zap all of your hard work.

Texas Mike,
Your concern has never been a problem for me.:tree:Bob

Back
Top Bottom