Dive Log Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbteel

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions regarding preferred types of Dive logbooks/notebooks. Thinking generally of a binder style with pockets and replacement pages??

Thanks

I use one from Trident™ that's made from cordura fabric, 3 ring binder that sips shut. Has places for C-cards, pens, small pocket with a flap and a large flat pocket all on the inside. I designed and print my own log sheets so when I need them, I just print a few.

I also use the IDL - Internet Dive Log - from Immursions. http://www.immersions.com/idl

I admit I'm anal about keeping logs but if anything ever happens to my log book, all the info is stored on the internet and easily recoverable.

I use one of those half-size three ring binders. I put a business card holder page in the front, I have a calendar, then my dive log pages that I download here . You can print that on one piece of paper & fold it in half & punch holes in it to make it fit the small binder.

-kate

Dee...

Can you check your link for the internet dive log?

I cut/pasted it into my browser with no luck.

Thanks!

Heres a link to another good dive log thats shareware. It works just like the book that PADI gives you. I agree with TexasMike haveing a computer back up is a good idea. I've tried useing the IDL software but didn't like the fact that it publishes all your logs and other info on the internet for everyone to see. Just my $.02

http://members.aol.com/DiveTracker/

Fooks....

That dive log looks interesting....what size pages will it print out? (IOW, can it print the size of the PADI log pages?)

Fooks...In IDL you can choose whether to share your dive logs with others or not. Just go to the Configuration page a set it up the way you want it.

Dee...It worked that time (at home). Can't say why it didn't work earlier....

Back
Top Bottom