Dive Local Apparel - Colorado Scuba Diving Clothing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kb5783

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My girlfriend and I are both diving professionals in the Denver Metro Area. We have started a small business to show our love of Diving and represent out home state. Im curious what the dive community thinks of this. We are open to suggestions. Here is a link to our website. We are excited to be operating but still learning day by day. Check us out and let us know what you think. (Dive Local Apparel)

Thanks

$30 for a t-shirt ?

One of the Colorado shops printed up a bunch of Blue Hole t-shirts with Kokopelli on the back, red and green chilies on the front a while back.

Anyone know where I can find one of those?

$30 for a t-shirt ?

One of the Colorado shops printed up a bunch of Blue Hole t-shirts with Kokopelli on the back, red and green chilies on the front a while back.

Anyone know where I can find one of those?

Its a tri-blend high quality, soft t-shirt. What would be a better price? Im interested in your feedback.

Thanks

Here's a t-shirt on sale for $744.32
Givenchy Men's Love Print Easy Fit T-Shirt | Amazon.com

I would pay $30 for a t-shirt that had a design that appeals to me especially if it is a high grade hemp/organic cotton blend.

Your graphics are not attractive to me. You might distinguish yourself with old school, frogmen type of graphics; I would be interested in that type of design.

Good luck with your business.

GJS

I see where you are trying to take your business, promoting the diver from Colorado...and I wish you good luck

Unfortunately there just isn't much excitement in diving Chatfield or Aurora reservoirs. Colorado divers are more interested in their destinations or LDS. I wear my two Flat Irons Scuba Tec Diver hats all the time.

I wish you good luck...

~Michael~

Always "fun" to give or get feedback...$30 a bit on the high end (higher assuming CO tax and shipping), but I know there are costs to starting up a business.

Anyway, I may put one of the shirts on my Christmas wish list...SCUBA T-Shirt. Hopefully, in stock at UWP in Lakewood.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom