Dive Kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syruss32

Reaction score
Okay so we have all ready about carrying extra parts and pieces so a dive trip will not be ended because we lost a o-ring or some other piece.

So what do you all carry in your spares kit?

I have:

Extra Batteries (For the light)
O-Ring kit (2 of these in one little box so I have extras)
Extra Mouthpiece
Plastic Wire Ties
Extra Fin Strap
Plyers
Various Clips and Attachments

What else is good to have?

BTW: TexasMike & Mario you don't have to list everything as that would probably take 2000 lines. Just the stuff that everyone should have :wink:

O-ring stuff

silicon grease, dental pick (for removal of @%&%# O-rings), and a wooden artist tool to put a new one back in

I make sure I have.......
Belushis dive gear in case mine goes wrong!!!! :D

I generally carry a save a dive kit, extra booties, gloves and hoods. A few extra things that wind up in my dive bag wich should be in my son's hockey , you know jocks ,elbow pads.........

Butch :peace:

All on your list plus...
  1. Wrenches to loosen/tighten the different fittings on my reg
  2. Allen wrenches (for the plugs on the first stage)
  3. Any other tools that help with field repairs

(1) My Visa card...for everything else...
(2) A couple of good books in case (1) doesn't work
(3) A personally autographed photo of Iguana Don for inspiration
(4) Ear plugs if Barbara feels (1)-(3) were insufficient preparation

Joewr...nothing special to add here at this time, but I reserve the right to return...

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
I make sure I have.......
Belushi's dive gear in case mine goes wrong!!!! :D

Well, now that would be interesting. you are a size 10/12 ladies and are 5' 9". I have a 52 inch chest and am 6 foot.
your BCD is a small, mine is XXL
My regs have six hoses on with dry suit and computer attachments, and yours have four. Yours has a different LPI hose.

So, actually what you want, is not Belushi's gear, it is actually Belushi!

:p

Originally posted by Belushi

Well, now that would be interesting. you are a size 10/12 ladies and are 5' 9". I have a 52 inch chest and am 6 foot.
your BCD is a small, mine is XXL
My regs have six hoses on with dry suit and computer attachments, and yours have four. Yours has a different LPI hose.

So, actually what you want, is not Belushi's gear, it is actually Belushi!

:p

Belushi,

I think we have already established that Scubababy wants you for more than just your dive gear. Even though why she picked you over Butch and I, I am still wondering...

I mean she could have had 2 handsom guys...wait I just saw a picture of butch make that one hehehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom