Dive Key West around Halloween

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if it's easier and cheaper, Ill probably do FFL too! Good to know.

with me. It's a matter of whether or not there's space available on one of them. (I may get to fly for free- but if there's noseat, I stay home.:( )

Anyway- I'm game for anything the majority of y'all want to do. Fantasy Fest isn't a MUST- but it sounds like a Key West Mardi Gras, something you HAVE to experience once in your life. Anywho- if y'all want to fly into FLL, I'll gladly meet y'all there and share in the rental costs of the car. (My sister will be with me too!)

I'll have a day off FINALLY on friday and I'll put in some major research time then. Are there going to be four of us or more than that???

Kristey

I have a few friends who may be interested too. I pointed them to the board, so we should have word from them soon.

When it all gets worked out, post the dates, and relative info.
I'll fly into FLL or Miami, and would be happy to meet any that is interested and share costs.:)

This is a place on Key Largo.
One of the rooms can accomodate 6 ppl for $75.00 per night
The other can sleep 7 for $105.00 per night. Both are available.
I'll keep searching, but wanted to let y'all know the price range I'm looking in. Sound OK?

Kristey

OK..sorry. I've been slow posting as my one day off this week has been WAY more than hectic!
Anyway- here's another place on Key Largo. THere's a unit called the Paradise that should sleep 6 of us for $150.00 per night. Here's the link

http://www.digitalpark.com/suncove/[/URL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom